Saturday, August 27, 2011

Santa Fe Ranch Dip

I learned this recipe from my cousin Sherri and she got the recipe from her friend Monica and I have to say it is one of the easiest dips I have ever made and probably the most popular. I made it first for Easter as an appetizer and I saw 6 people devour half of it in 10 minutes and then attempt to lick the bowl. I then made it again for my cousins' graduation party and I was asked for the recipe about 10 times, so here it is.

Santa Fe Ranch Dip
2 blocks softened cream cheese (the softer the better)
1 pack ranch mix
1 4 oz can chopped black olives
1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
1 11oz can Green Giant Chipotle Corn
1 cup shredded cheese 
2 T Texas Pete Hot Sauce

Directions: Combine all ingredients until well blended and serve with Frito Scoops. You can serve this hot or cold depending on what you prefer and your party prefers. It is great for tailgating and football parties or something kids can help with in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment